- By Nikita
This test is designed to determine the characteristics that are dominant in your Aura. It is important to answer all questions as truthfully as possible to achieve the most accurate result.
Answer each question, numbered 1,2,3,4,5 in the boxes provided, using the following guidelines:
1. This does not describe me
2. I am very seldom like this
3. I am sometimes like this
4. I am often like this
5. This is me
Begin Questionnaire:1. You are methodical in your thinking.
2. You prefer a spiritual belief system that relies on a foundation of laws and principals.
3. You have diffuculty sharing your emotions and feelings with others.
4. As a leader, you solicit lots of detailed information from others in order to make decisions.
5. You like social activities that combine business and pleasure.
6. To you, money is security.
7. You enjoy working with mechanical devices such as computers, calculators, and stereo equipment.
8. Social get-togethers such as cocktail parties bore you.
9. You have a strong inner desire to make your mark on the world.
10. You would rather be the theorist of a project, and leave the building of the working model to someone else.
11. You are not “free and easy” when spending your money on others.
12. You lead by telling people what to do.
13. Possessions are important to you as stepping-stones to power and influence.
14. You feel compelled to do something significant with your life.
15. You resent emotional and domestic demands made on you.
16. You prefer occupations that have unlimited financial oppertunity, such as sales.
17. You diagnose problems by recognizing patterns.
18. You see God as the “brain” that created the universe.
19. You prefer a few specially chosen friends who stimulate you intellectually.
20. You find a great satisfaction in assisting people by giving ideas and information.
21. To you, ideas are things, not mental abstractions.
22. Esoteric spiritual or political philosophies have a great emotional and intellectual appeal for you.
23. When you have money, you spend it; when you don’t, you don’t.
24. You are a dreamer who likes to live in fantasies you create.
25. You express your sexuality creatively, intuitively, and experimentally.
26. Your artistic pursuits often keep you indoors.
27. You prefer a somewhat isolated existance rather than one in which you would have to conform to society’s expectations.
28. You see ideas as three-dimentional patterns.
29. You seek the unusual or the avant-garde.
30. You are a nonconformist.
31. You are a spontaneous person.
32. You are attracted to products that have unusual or unexpected design features.
33. You form loose friendships that are not encombered with bonds of expectation.
34. When you see something that you like, you choose to have your fantasy now and pay later.
35. You express your spirituality through your strong connection with nature.
36. You cry easily.
37. You have a hard time saying no when people ask yu to do them a favor.
38. The experience of God’s love is the spiritual force in your life.
39. When looking for a job, you have diffuculty asking for the salary you deserve.
40. You feel more comfortable sharing the leadership by being co-chairperson.
41. You do not enjoy endurance sports such as cross-country running, skiing or weight-lifting.
42. When making a decision, you try to find a solution that will please everyone.
43. You are not judgemental or critical of the ways in which others express their emotions or feelings.
44. You organize projects by creating systems.
45. You look for ways to improve your community.
46. You feel that raising a well-educated child is the greatest contribution you can make to your community.
47. You financially support community groups and programs that benifity society.
48. You feel that spiritual principles must have practical application in the real world.
49. You lead others by incorporating their feelings into the decision-making process.
50. You are at ease in any enviornment where healing is the primary activity or occupation.
51. You depend on other people for clues on how you should act in various social situations.
52. You rarely show your deepest feelings.
53. You enjoy reading biographies and diaries that describe the lives of real people.
54. Your source of personal power is yoru ability to mentally retreat inward.
55. You prefer quiet, introspective, spiritual disciplines.
56. You work best in an enviornment that is calm and peaceful with limited contact with others.
57. When faced with a dangerous task, you carefully plan how to handle any crisis that may arise.
58. You meet physical challanges without fear.
59. You prefer activities that allow you to demonstrate physical prowess.
60. You prefer individual competition rather than team effort.
61. You are not interested in organized religion or other belief systems.
62. You prefer to work for a commission, or even as a freelancer, rather than for a regular, fixed salary.
63. You do not need friends or social interaction to be happy.
64. You are a lonor.
65. You are slow to choose friends
66. You evaluate objects by how solid or substantial they feel.
67. You are slow to commit to any belief system.
68. You are meticulous in following instructions given to you by your supervisor.
69. You believe that to be a good leader, you must first be a good follower.
70. To you, money represents physical safety and stability.
71. When solving problems, you are able to visualize all the steps and the solution at the same time.
72. You do not require emotional loyalty to effectively mentor someone.
73. You are attracted to religions with strong theological structures that allow for personal interpretation.
74. You eagerly seek to please those you love and care about.
75. You prefer social gatherings where you have an opportunity to talk to many different people.
76. You have difficulty managing money effectively.
77. You have difficulty keeping track of personal posessions.
78. You have no biases about sexuality, heterosexuality, bisexuality, or homosexuality.
79. In school, you learn most effectively in an unstructured enviornment.
80. You lead by forcing others to rethink and reexamine old beliefs, values, and ways of doing things.
81. You perceive spirituality to be in everything you do.
82. You need to be awakened slowly from a sound sleep to avoid being irritable or in physical pain.
83. You cannot be coerced into doing something in which you are not interested.
84. You are content to work with your hands.
85. you prefer working at jobs that are physically demanding.
86. For you, sex is for physical pleasure.
87. When you lose your temper, you get over it quickly.
88. If you have enough money to buy the necessities, you are happy.
89. When playing a teram sport, you rally the team when the chips are down.
90. You experience spirituality when you physically participate in a worshipe service.
91. You want to know how and why things work the way they do.
92. You react physically (with sweaty palms, for example) before you respond to a situation mentally or emotionally.
93. When you find yourself in a tense situation, you want to run away or pretend it doesn not exist.
94. You are not cynical.
95. You experience God as the physical sensation of the joy of being alive.
96. You like parties.
97. You lead others with enthusiasm because you enjoy being with people.
98. You enjoy working in occupations that require physical activity.
After completion we need to add the numbers together in boxes and record the result in the text boxes provided:
1 – 7 = Mental Tan
8 – 14 = Violet
15 – 21 = Green
22 – 28 = Lavender
29 – 35 = Magenta
36 – 42 = Blue
43 – 49 = Nurturing Tan
50 – 56 = Crystal
57 – 63 = Orange
64 – 70 = Physical Tan
71 – 77 = Loving Tan
78 – 84 = Indigo
85 – 91 = Red
92 – 98 = Yellow
The higher scored results determine the colours that are dominant in our Auras. The descriptions of these colours and their related characteristics are provided via the menu link – Aura: Meanings